DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in fron of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Stories and activities for children
- Wednesday, November 2 at 7:30pm (7:00pm social)
Program: Representatives of the newly-appointed Arroyo Advisory Group (AAG) of the "One Arroyo" concept put forth by Pasadena Mayor Terry Tornek earlier this year. The 20-member Advisory Group is seeking public input into development of a comprehensive plan that integrates all aspects of Pasadena's Arroyo Seco from its northern border in the Angeles National Forest to its southern border in South Pasadena.
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY -
Annual Native Plant Sale.
Saturday, November 4 from 9am - 2pm
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY WALK
Saturday, November 12. Meet in front of Eaton Canyon Nature Center at 9:00am
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, November 12, at 10am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- Wednesday, November 15 at 7:30pm
Program: “The Socorro Islands: Endemics on the Edge” presented by Loretta Williams, awarding-winning public radio journalist who spent a month on Socorro Island tracking the plans to return the Socorro Dove to the island.
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Thrusday, October 19 at 7:30pm (7:00pm social). See
http://www.swhs.org for more information.
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, November 18 from 9am to noon. RSVP required. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, November 19th at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.