DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in fron of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Stories and activities for children
- Wednesday, January 3, at 7:30pm. Meet 30 minutes eariler for refreshments and socializing.
"Climate Change Policy from Pasadena to Sacramento to Washington to the United Nations: Where are we now and what can we do?" more ...
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY WALK
Sunday, January 14. Meet in front of Eaton Canyon Nature Center at 9:00am
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, January 14, at 10am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- Wednesday, January 17 at 7:30pm
"California Birds Annotated in Haiku" presented by Kimball Garrett
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Thursday, January 18 at 7:30pm.
Join us to hear William Stout, an American artist and illustrator with a specialization in paleontological art. more ...
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, January 20 from 9am to noon. RSVP required. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, January 21 at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Thursday, January 25 at 7:30pm. Meet 30 minutes eariler for social time and informal plant identification.
"Pines, Pikas and Pygmy Pussypaws: Flora of Rock Creek, Eastern Sierra Nevada" with Joy England more ...