DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in fron of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Stories and activities for children
- Wednesday, February 7, at 7:30pm. Meet 30 minutes eariler for refreshments and socializing.
"Western Climbing Adventures Program." more ...
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY WALK
Sunday, February 11. Meet in front of Eaton Canyon Nature Center at 9:00am
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, February 11, at 10am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Thursday, February 15 at 7:30pm.William Stout, American artist and illustrator specializing in paleontological art. His murals depicting prehistoric life are in the San Diego Natural History Museum. His art books will be available for purchase. https://www.swhs.org/about/chapter/san-gabriel-valley
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, February 17 from 9am to noon. RSVP required. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, February 18 at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- Wednesday, February 21 at 7:30pm.
"The Sandia Rosy-Finch Project"more ...
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Thursday, Febuary 22 at 7:30pm. Meet 30 minutes eariler for social time and informal plant identification.
Talks from two of our members (Katie Gallagher and Keir Morse) who received the stipend from our chapter to attend the CNPS Conservation Conference more ...