DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in fron of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Stories and activities for children
- Wednesday, March 7, at 7:30pm. Meet 30 minutes eariler for refreshments and socializing.
"Can Environmental Regulation Save The Earth? Or Can You?" more ...
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY WALK
Sunday, March 11. Meet in front of Eaton Canyon Nature Center at 9:00am
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, March 11, at 9am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Thursday, March 15 at 7:30pm.
see https://www.swhs.org for more informationmore ...
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, March 17 from 9am to noon. RSVP required. Email: email@example.com
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, March 18 at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- Wednesday, March 21 at 7:30pm
"Recording Bird Sounds" presented by Lance Benner
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Thursday, March 22 at 7:30pm. Meet 30 minutes eariler for social time and informal plant identification.
"Rare plants of the high San Gabriel Mountains: Oreonana vestita (woolly mountain parsley) and its associates" with Jane Tirrellmore ...