DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in front of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Stories and activities for children
- Wednesday, September 5, at 7:30pm.
Meet 30 minutes eariler for refreshments and socializing.
"What the Hell is going on: Why the planet is getting hotter, and colder" presented by William Patzert, retired climatologist at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY PLANT WALK
- Sunday, September 9 at 9am
Meet in front of the Nature Center
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, September 9, at 10am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, September 15 from 9am to noon.
RSVP required. Email: email@example.com
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, September 16, at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.
- Sunday, September 16 at 10 am - noon. Meet at the picnic tables with your favorite drawing and writing materials.
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- Wednesday, September 19 at 7:30 pm
Mickey and Jon's Bird ID Quiz
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Thursday, September 20 at 7:30pm
See website for information:
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Thursday, September 27 at 6:30pm
Pot Luck Supper and Art Display 6:30 p.m., Members' Digital Photo Show 7:30 p.m., Poetry Reading 8:15 p.m., Activity Survey and Award of Prizes 8:30 p.m.
See website for more information:
- Friday, September 21.
Check in at the Nature Center by 7:15 pm details
- Saturday, September 29 at 7:30pm.
"The Animal Guys" from the Wildlife Learning Center. Program held in the Cynthia Null Outdoor Amplitheater.