DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in front of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Stories and activities for children
- Wednesday, August 1, at 7:30pm.
Meet 30 minutes eariler for refreshments and socializing.
"The effects of post-fire logging on California spotted owl habitat and occupancy" presented by Chad Hanson, Director and Principal Ecologist of the John Muir Project.
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- programs resume in the fall
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY PLANT WALK
- walks resume in the fall
WRITING UNDER THE OAKS
- Tuesday, August 7, at 9:30am.
Eaton Canyon Accessible Outing
Sign up: Email: LHoopes@pomona.edu or 909-228-8055
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, August 12, at 9am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, August 18 from 9am to noon.
RSVP required. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, August 19, at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.
- Sunday, August 19 at 10 am - noon. Meet at the picnic tables with your favorite drawing and writing materials.
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
Click on link for information
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Programs resume in the fall
- Friday, August 24.
Check in at the Nature Center by 7:15 pm details
- Saturday, August 25 at 7:30pm.
Living with Wildlife in an Urban Setting