DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in fron of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Stories and activities for children
- Wednesday, April 4, at 7:30pm. Meet 30 minutes eariler for refreshments and socializing.
"For the Love of Chocolate" UCLA professor Lee Scott Theisen will discuss the origins of using the cocoa bean to create stimulating drinks in various ancient cultures.more ...
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY WALK
Sunday, April 8. Meet in front of Eaton Canyon Nature Center at 9:00am
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, April 8, at 9am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, April 15 at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- Wednesday, April 18 at 7:30pm, Meet 30 minutes eariler for socializing.
"Recording Bird Sounds" presented by Lance Benner. Birds produce an incredible variety of sounds that can be remarkably intricate, hauntingly beautiful, and most of which are crucial for their survival.
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Thursday, April 19 at 7:30pm.
Jessica Tingle will be giving a presentation on the way size influences sidewinding and on body shape evolution in vipers specialized for sidewinding versus other types of movement. more ...
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, April 21 from 9am to noon. RSVP required. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Thursday, April 26 at 7:30pm. Meet 30 minutes eariler for social time and informal plant identification.
"Who knew?" Floristic exploration of Griffith Park, the most driven-by park in the world, with Dan Coopermore ...