DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in front of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Nature Tails is a program in which we read animal and nature stories to children visiting the Nature Center. Meet in the Children’s Corner in the museum.
- Every Saturday following Story Time.
- Every Saturday at 11:30am. (Weather permitting)
Join us as we learn about nature and our surroundings through fun, child-friendly activities and crafts. Everyone is welcome. Meet in the Nature Center Patio. $2 donation suggested.
- Wednesday, April at 7:00pm."Saving the Mojave Desert from Corporate Water Raiders" presented by John Monsen, Sierra Club activist, and David Lamfrom, director of California desert and wildlife programs for the National Park Conservation Association. https://act.sierraclub.org/events/details?formcampaignid=7010Z000001qr0vQAA for program details.
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY PLANT WALK
- Sunday, April 14 at 9am
Meet in front of the Nature Center
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, April 14, at 10am.
Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- Wednesday, April 17, at 7:30pm
" Fantastic Flora of California" presented by Adam Searcy
See website for more information: http://www.pasadenaaudubon.org/?q=meetings
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Thursday, April 18 at 7:30pm
See website for information:
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, April 20 from 9am to noon.
RSVP required. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, April 21, at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.
- Sunday, April 21 from 10am to noon.
RSVP required: email@example.com
Accessible Spring Wildflower Walk
- Tuesday, April 23 at 9:30am.
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Thursday, April 25, at 7:30pm.
"Rediscovering Ourselves through Native Plants and Nature" presented by Richard Halsey.
CITY NATURE CHALLENGE
- April 26th-29th