DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in front of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Stories and activities for children
- Wednesday, June 6, at 7:30pm.
Meet 30 minutes eariler for refreshments and socializing.
For program information see website at http://sierraclub.org/angeles/pasadena
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- Saturday, June 9, 6-9pm,
Annual June Dinner
RSVP required by June 3rd. For details see
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY WALK
Sunday, June 9. Meet in front of Eaton Canyon Nature Center at 9:00am
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, June 10, at 10am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, June 16 from 9am to noon.
RSVP required. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITED MOBILITY ACCESSIBLE NATURE TOUR
- Saturday, June 16. Meet at 9:15 in the patio.
We will explore summer-flowering plants of Southern California along established, accessible trails in Eaton Canyon Natural Area and Park.
RSVP Requestedmore ...
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, June 17 at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Thursday, June 21 at 7:30pm.
Click on link for information about the meetingmore ...
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Thursday, June 28 at 7:30pm.
Meet 30 minutes eariler for social time and informal plant identification.
This month we have 20-minute talks from two CNPS San Gabriel Mountains Chapter award recipients. Sophie Winitsky and Dylan Cohen. more ...
- Friday, June 29.
Check in at the Nature Center by 7:15 pm more ...