DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in front of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Stories and activities for children
- Wednesday, February 6 at 7:00pm.Biology consultant Ty Garrison presents "Get Out There" a program about the amazing nature we have in our own "backyards" https://act.sierraclub.org/events/details?formcampaignid=7010Z000001qmVAQAY for program details.
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY PLANT WALK
- Sunday, February 10 at 9am
Meet in front of the Nature Center
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, February 10, at 10am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, February 16 from 9am to noon.
RSVP required. Email: email@example.com
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, Febrary 17, at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.
- Sunday, February 17, from 10am to noon.
RSVP required: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday, February 17, from 10am to 3pm.
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- Wednesday, February 20, at 7:30pm
"The Importance of the Los Angeles Urban Forest to Resident and Migratory Birds" See website for more information: http://www.pasadenaaudubon.org/?q=meetings
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Thursday, February 21 at 7:30pm
See website for information:
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Thursday February 28, at 7:30pm.
Plant Propagation 101, with Su and Hank Kraus of Moosa Creek Nursery: See website for more information: