DOCENT-LED FAMILY NATURE WALKS
- Every Saturday at 9am. Meet in front of the Nature Center. No Dogs, please.more ...
NATURE TAILS STORY HOUR
- Every Saturday at 10:30am. Nature Tails is a program in which we read animal and nature stories to children visiting the Nature Center. Meet in the Children’s Corner in the museum.
- Every Saturday following Story Time.
- Every Saturday at 11:30am. (Weather permitting)
Join us as we learn about nature and our surroundings through fun, child-friendly activities and crafts. Everyone is welcome. Meet in the Nature Center Patio. $2 donation suggested.
- Wednesday, March 6 at 7:00pm.Hiking in the San Gabriels -- Casey Schreiner, founder and editor-in-chief of Modern Hiker will describe some of the best, most iconic, and also less well-known, hikes in the San Gabriel Mountains. https://act.sierraclub.org/events/details?formcampaignid=7010Z000001qqDBQAY for program details.
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY PLANT WALK
- Sunday, March 10 at 9am
Meet in front of the Nature Center
EATON CANYON GARDENING GROUP
- Sunday, March 10, at 10am. Meet in the Native Plant Garden.
EATON CANYON CONSERVATION WORK DAY
- Saturday, March 16 from 9am to noon.
RSVP required. Email: email@example.com
AUDUBON BIRD WALK
- Sunday, March 17, at 8am. Meet leader Hill Penfold in front of the Nature Center.
- Sunday, March 17, from 10am to noon.
RSVP required: firstname.lastname@example.org
PASADENA AUDUBON SOCIETY
- Wednesday, March 20, at 7:30pm
"All You Wanted to Know about Bird apps" Smartphones are a key part of birding these days. Join Pasadena Audubon members David Bell and John Garrett for an evening that will show you how to get the most out of three of the biggest birding apps.
See website for more information: http://www.pasadenaaudubon.org/?q=meetings
SOUTHWESTERN HERPETOLOGISTS SOCIETY
- Thursday, March 21 at 7:30pm
See website for information:
CALIFORNIA NATIVE PLANT SOCIETY
- Thursday March 28, at 7:30pm.
Sage Against the Machine - a night of California native plant songs and stories: See website for more information: